- Make an objective assessment of your organizational and training needs
- Help you reformulate your corporate vision and mission statement for improved internal communication, as guideline to supervisors and employees. These also direct marketing efforts.
- Teach you how to win employee loyalty, motivation and input through effective human resources and training strategies.
- Help you attain performance excellence through organizational development, improved internal communication, and customer service training.
- Equip your business with custom-designed policies, human resources strategies, job descriptions, training and evaluation tools.
- Coach and guide Supervisors in problem-solving, effective people management, employee motivation and overall supervisory performance.
- Review and upgrade existing management strategies and tools (see employee handbooks and job descriptions below)
- Help you create a dynamic learning environment.
- Develop and facilitate customized training programs, seminars, workshops and employee communication sessions.
- Develop and train Trainers in a group setting or through one-on-one coaching sessions.
- Provide effective Customer Service Training. In a “Customer Service Workshop” setting, lead participants to focus on Customer needs and expectations, adopt an integrative approach and help achieve marketing and business objectives.
- Deliver online workshops, seminars, consulting, and coaching.
- Write dynamic employee handbooks (to be used by them as a key reference tool, and by supervisors as a training guideline); develop or revise existing training and operational manuals; and re-write your job descriptions in a manner which will realistically indicate to employees what and how they are expected to perform, and on the basis of which their performance will be evaluated.
- Provide professional assistance in any area which can serve your company, including event organization, executive search, locating needed outer resources, internet research and marketing.
- Work in partnership with other consultants whose values, quality, and mode of operation are in harmony with ours.
We will be happy to help you overcome challenges, solve problems creatively, and win over loyal customers and a motivated workforce. We like to share our expertise with clients and always steer people towards creative and progressive thinking.
A few questions for you to ask yourself:
(a) How effective are your Job Descriptions – does anyone use them?
(b) How effective is your Employee Handbook – anyone refer to it?
(c) How do you measure employee performance?
(d) Do you realize that Job Descriptions affect employee motivation and performance?
Every detail affects employee motivation and team performance. Inadequate training and lack of knowledge-sharing lead to conflict. Problems do not wait. They have a snowball effect and cause greater damage if not nipped in the bud. We are here to help you act now, stop negative trends, correct shortcomings, and help you become a choice employer.
If you wish to take your company forward please feel free to contact us, providing full details. Kindly note that our fees are project-based.
NOTE: In conformity with the CAN-SPAM law, we can and will respond only to communications containing your full name and full street address (no post office boxes!), correct and complete telephone number, and other details required on the contact form. When writing to us you must provide your genuine e-mail address for authentication purpose (not a generic address such as @yahoo or @hotmail). Even when applying on an individual basis, please provide the name of your workplace, its address and telephone number for authentication purposes. Even if you wish to receive mail at a generic e-mail address (e.g.@hotmail), you must provide your real e-mail and write in the comments section your preferred e-mail address. Thank you.
We wish to thank human resources, business, government and university sites for recommending our articles and web site. Among these are:
The HR Web Guide page of the University of Vermont Lists us as follows:
” Chic Hospitality Consulting Services
” The CHIC Hospitality Group web site provides an outline for a successful new employee orientation process. It is an article written by a human resources consultant. The article provides a human resource manager with hints as to how to treat a new employee during this period. It also provides helpful hints surrounding the entire human resource/personnel department. “
The Academic Development Consultant of Rhodes University in South Africa writes:
” My colleagues to whom I mailed the URL to your article Demystifying Training Design: Writing Effective Training Objectives” have both expressed appreciation for the clarity of your ‘unpacking’ of the outcomes writing process – a delightful contrast to the bureaucratic wordiness with which we have had to contend in most of our officially supplied guidelines! I showed your material to my wife – a professor of ICT in Education, but formerly an IT trainer from the commercial world – and she too was impressed by the neat way in which you put the concepts across.
Many thanks and best wishes for your work in the future